Mr. Amit Munjal is the founder and CEO of India’s first video medical platform Doctor Insta. He is a chief executive of BrahmaX Venture as well. He has multiple years of experience in management consulting, private equity and Venture Capital. He is active mentor and advisor to many start-ups in India as well as USA. He was a senior vice president growth and investment strategy at Bank of America. Mr.Amit has very strong academic background from renowned global universities like Indiana University and Harvard University.
Key to success of the doctor insta is laser sharp focus on Virtual Consults across 9 specialty areas. Doctor Insta’s USP is:
- Backed by an experienced team of professionals who have served at CXO levels in various fortune 500 companies all over the world
- Closed Marketplace model of Doctor on-boarding with stringent quality control and assurance of Practicing Specialists
- Instant connection between a Patient and a Caregiver within 3 minutes- 24×7
- Standardized Rates for B2C Patients and Complimentary Consults for B2B2C users (paid by the Employers); Feedback loop from Patients after consults to rate/review the Doctors
- Personalized health records at a single place along with Health Blogs & Tips encouraging patients to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Available on all major platforms: iOS, Android & Web and Patients have the choice to do consults thru Phone, Video or chat.